Smoking is one of the most difficult habits to quit, I do not smoke but I have a lot of friends who have this problem for years, today I decided to create 33 quit smoking affirmations to help all my friends to quit smoking.
How do affirmations work?
Affirmations are positive phrases that you will repeat to yourself for a certain time. Normally you would use affirmations until a new behavior was completely hard-wired into your subconscious mind. You achieve this by constant repetition of your desired goal.
I will recommend you to pick few affirmations that suit you and repeat them to yourself every day to the day you actually quit smoking. You can write them down and put them somewhere you can see easily when you wake up and before going to bed,
The best way to use the following affirmations is to use them while you are still a smoker and to continue using them right up to your quit date.
- I choose to stop smoking and it feels good.
- I love myself more than I love smoking. I say yes to life and no to smoking.
- Stopping smoking is easy.
- I gain nothing as a smoker.
- I have it all to gain as a nonsmoker.
- Choosing to be free from nicotine is a decision I’m happy to make.
- Every time I need a break I just breathe and let go.
- I care and respect my body and let go of unhealthy addictions.
- I hereby release any need to smoke and accept a smoke-free life with open arms.
- There is no genuine pleasure from smoking, that’s why I will find quitting easy.
- Now is the time I choose freedom from smoking.
- I prefer to breathe fresh air every day.
- Since I know myself better every day, I know how to stop smoking with ease.
- Stopping smoking takes no willpower because I don’t want to smoke.
- I am breathing healthy and smoke-free air
- I can easily stop smoking forever.
- I am happy that I breathe fresh air.
- I am stronger than cigarettes.
- I am highly motivated to stop smoking.
- Being healthy is my priority.
- I choose to breathe fresh air into my lungs.
- I easily relieve stress and tension without the use of nicotine.
- I easily resist all temptations to poison my body with toxic substances.
- I enjoy a smoke-free environment.
- I have cut down the number of cigarettes I smoke a day and am right on target for my quit date.
- I will be free from smoking and do it very happily.
- I will effortlessly stop smoking completely.
- My natural state is that of a non-smoker.
- I look forward to my life free from cigarettes.
- It is empowering to know that I have power over my life choices, including smoking.
- I choose good health.
- I look to the future as a nonsmoker with excitement.
- My life will be happier as a nonsmoker.
Those are the 33 best quit smoking affirmations that can help you to kick out the habit of smoking. Do not hesitate to make these quit smoking affirmations your own by rephrasing them they are just here as starters.