I have struggled to lose weight my all life, so when it comes to weight loss topics I become very sensitive. In the last three months, I lost more than 20 pounds ( still far from my ideal weight), the main reason for the success is when I started using these weight loss affirmations.
When I started using these affirmations, I started to pay attention to everything I eat ( not calories counting I do not recommend it). I started listening to my body better, when I was about to eat unhealthy food my body will tell me, I feel and look better.
How can weight loss affirmations help you to lose weight?
Affirmations are short positive phrases that you will repeat to yourself during a day, I recommend do it three times a day. When you repeat these affirmations to yourself with belief and conviction, it will impress your subconscious mind ( the part of your brain that makes decisions without you thinking), this will help you to make better decisions when it comes to food and your body.
My recommendation is to pick 3 to 5 affirmations that resonate with you and write them down, repeat to yourself 3 times a day, in the morning, in the afternoon, and at night before going to bed, before you know it you will start to see changes in your body, habits toward food and your weight.
Here are the 44 weight loss affirmation you can start using today.
- Losing weight is natural for me.
- I am joyfully achieving my weight loss goals.
- I am losing weight every single day.
- I love exercising regularly.
- I accept my body shape and acknowledge the beauty it holds.
- I let go of unhelpful patterns of behavior around food.
- Unhealthy foods don’t appeal to me. My body craves healthy, whole, real food!
- Snacking and eating between meals does not serve me or my goals.
- I am eating foods contributing to my well-being.
- I eat only when I feel hungry.
- I now certainly see myself at my ideal weight.
- I adore the taste of healthy food.
- I control how much I eat.
- I enjoy exercising, it makes me feel very good.
- I am becoming fitter and stronger every day through training.
- I can easily reach and maintain my ideal weight.
- I love and care for my body.
- I deserve to have a lean, healthy, and attractive body.
- I am constantly developing healthier eating habits.
- I’ve conquered my impulsive nature, and choose food with intention and integrity.
- I wake up each day with a clear determination to reach my ideal weight.
- I find it quite easy to lose weight.
- I enjoy training.
- I am naturally slim.
- I believe in my ability to lose weight and keep it off.
- I deserve to be slim, healthy, and beautiful.
- I have a naturally healthy mind and body.
- I think positively and naturally lose weight.
- I find it easy to keep fit.
- I eat healthily and set a good example for my family.
- I only eat healthy foods.
- My journey is unique and I do not compare myself to other people who are also losing weight.
- I drink an abundance of water as it stokes my metabolism and mood.
- My food choices are consistent with my desire to be my optimal weight.
- I eat at regular intervals throughout the day.
- I easily choose healthy snacks over junk food.
- I eat lots of fruits and veggies.
- I am grateful for the body I own and all it does for me.
- I eat balanced meals every day.
- I am a disciplined eater.
- “I am willing to release weight now.”
- “I deserve and accept perfect health now.
- “I am patient with myself and my body.”
- “I am transforming my lifestyle to a healthy way of living.
So those are the 44 weight loss affirmations, if you repeat to yourself these positive affirmations for weight loss three times per day you should start to see changes in your life, sometimes it might take a little bit longer but they will work on you.
Happy manifesting your new body.