All of us have some baggage that we need to let go of, this can be things, events, or people that somehow affected our life, the use of positive affirmation can help us to rewire our brains and let go of all the past. Here are 70 letting go affirmations that can help you to heal the past.
Why do you need to heal the past?
For me, the simple reason that you need to heal the past is that it will block your manifestation, you need to let go of the past so that you can create a space for new manifestation.
How affirmation can change your life?
I am a believer that we attract what we think about most of the time, repeating to yourself positive affirmations will help to rewire your brain and help you to manifest the life you want.
70 Letting Go Affirmations
Here are 70 letting go affirmations, my recommendation will be that pick a few of them that resonate with the thing or event you want to let go of and repeat them daily for at least 30 days, then pick a different set.
- I am free!
- I am already there
- I release my expectations to open myself to the wonders of the universe.
- I gently release my need for control.
- I give easily.
- I accept that others may not share my path or desires.
- Each time I breathe, I relax and let go.
- I have everything I need.
- I trust the universe.
- I let go of my anger.
- I trust in the fate I am destined for.
- I trust that all of my dreams are coming true.
- I let go of my fear.
- I honor others’ truths and paths.
- I trust that my dedication and hard work are paying off.
- I am free from the burdens of my past.
- I give up the need to be right and focus on the need to be kind.
- I let go of my pain.
- I embrace my natural power. I feel no need to force anything.
- I am liberated.
- I trust my intuition.
- My past does not define me.
- As I relax my body, the positive energy of the universe can reach me.
- I accept that there are many things I cannot control.
- I let go of my resentment.
- I am free from worry.
- Clutter does not protect me. I feel at ease with a clutter-free mind and a clutter-free space.
- I release the grudges I held in the past, and I feel free!
- I gently embrace my past disappointments with care and insight, and I let them go.
- My mind is free from distractions and my vision is clear.
- I get to choose my present and future.
- I am unchained.
- I accept the disappointments of my past and heal my future.
- I feel as light as a feather!
- I forgive those who wronged me, for myself.
- Letting go of my pain helps me heal.
- I am healing myself.
- I release control and trust my instincts.
- My spirit is free and joyful!
- I feel empowered in my choice to let go!
- The past is over. I move beyond my mistakes and focus on living in the NOW.
- I am at peace and ready to move on.
- I release all fears of not being perfect.
- I approach myself with patience and understanding.
- I am grateful for all past relationships. It is time for a new chapter in my life now. I am open to a new person in my life. Letting go of people is easy to me.
- I release all fears of not being perfect. I am good enough. I am perfect in my own way.
- I forgive myself for any regrets that I have been holding and remind myself to focus on the present.
- I say goodbye to things in my life that are blocking my spiritual growth.
- I hold on to the positive memories from past relationships and leave go of the dark memories with love.
- I choose freedom and release all things that block an open pathway.
- I live a boundless, forward-moving energetic life that is free of baggage holding me back.
- My happiness does not depend on others, it depends on me. I choose to be free and happy.
- I am healed and whole.
- I set myself free and forgive myself of any wrongdoing.
- I let go of all urges to criticize myself.
- I am capable of loving all of who I am.
- I let go of all self-judgment and shame.
- Self-hatred does not serve me.
- I treat myself with respect and kindness from today forward.
- Self-forgiveness is a choice, it is a gift of freedom that I give myself
- I am capable of moving on from past offenses and wrongs people have done to me.
- I forgive those who have wronged me and choose to live a life full of love, joy, and peace.
- My happiness is more important than being hurt and being bitter.
- I give up holding things against others.
- I am ready to move forward with my life.
- I am at peace and ready to move on.
- I release all fear-related thoughts and feelings and replace them with confidence and courage.
- I choose to let go of fear because it only keeps me stuck in one place.
- Fear is paralyzing and I need to keep on moving.
- I choose to face my fear, acknowledge it and let go of it.
So those are 70 letting go affirmations you can use to let go of anything do you want in life. You do not need to repeat all of them daily, just pick a few of them and repeat them to yourself daily, if you can do it three times per day, in the morning, in the afternoon, and at night.
Thank you for reading, Happy manifesting.