In order to grow physically and spiritually, we need to take care of ourselves, that is why today I am going to share with you the 29 most empowering self-care affirmations.
How can positive affirmations change your life?
I get this question a lot, for me when you repeat positive affirmations to yourself each and every day, you will start to wire your brain and you will think differently, and when that happens your life will change forever.
29 Most Empowering Self Care Affirmations
Try using one of these affirmations each week to help you stay positive so you can continue to tackle your goals.
- I trust my body.
- I am a strong person with an exciting future.
- Life is a journey, and this is a step.
- I can handle it. Look at what I’ve already done.
- What I do is good. I am good.
- Being productive is not who I am.
- Change is human.
- I know I am capable.
- I give myself permission to heal
- I let go of anything painful, any kind of disturbances, and everything that is holding me back
- I see my current situation as an opportunity to grow and become better
- I am willing to give myself the love and care I expect from others
- I am kind and loving to myself and others
- I choose joy and love every day
- I am capable of unconditional love
- I am focusing on the positive today.
- My body takes care of me.
- The universe is looking out for me.
- I will make myself proud today.
- I am amazing.
- I’m not perfect, but I am
- I believe in my goals and in my true values.
- I am supported, honored, and loved.
- I can heal myself with true intentions in a divinely perfect way
- I am willing to be at peace with myself and everyone and I am free
- I love and accept myself
- I cherish every part of my body
- I take great care of my body and mind
- Every day I look in the mirror and say I LOVE YOU
Those are the 29 most empowering affirmations for self-care, my advice is to pick 3 to 5 affirmations that resonate with you and repeat them to yourself three times a day.